An online brand presence manager is responsible for managing your online brand presence but to do that, they rely on a variety of tools. Today I want to touch on just 8 of those tools used by the professional brand presence manager and how they can benefit you as a small business owner.
8 Tools an Online Brand Presence Manager Uses to Manage Your Brand Presence
1. Buffer App
The Buffer app is the official app linked to Buffer, a social media management platform. Using Buffer you can schedule posts and post them automatically, analyze performance, and manage all your social media accounts in one place. Pricing for Buffer ranges from $0 for the management of three social media accounts to $399 monthly to manage 150 social media accounts. Some of the key features of Buffer include:
- The ability for larger accounts to add additional users.
- The ability to schedule between 10 to 2,000 posts per social media account.
- The ability to post to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and Instagram. Larger accounts can also post on Pinterest.
- Buffer also allows you to shorten links and track links directly from the Buffer platform.
- Larger Buffer accounts are also able to access social analytics data.
2. Google Keyword Planner
The Google Keyword Planner is the official Google tool for keyword advertising research and is free for AdWords users. The purpose of this tool is to allo a brand presence manager to identify profitable keywords as well as to identify bidding ranges for keyword advertising campaigns. Some of the key features of Google Keyword Planner include the ability to:
- Find keywords to add to a new AdWords campaign or to expand an existing campaign.
- Identify keywords relevant to your niche that can be used to grow your content.
- Estimate the predicted clicks, conversions, and overall performance of new keywords prior to selection.
- Establish a budget for your keyword campaign to be successful.
3. Google Drive
Google Drive is a cloud file storage and synchronization service that allows you to store files, synchronize those files, and access them remotely from any location. Some of the key features of Google Drive include:
- 15GB of free cloud storage and the option to purchase a 100GB plan for $1.99 a month or a 1TB plan for $9.99 a month.
- Seamless integration with your other Google accounts and programs.
- Access to Google Drive specific apps to manage different types of documents – spreadsheets, documents, etc.
- The ability to scan documents directly to Google Drive.
- The ability to access Google Drive information offline.
HootSuite is another social media management platform that allows you to manage your various social media accounts from a single dashboard interface. HootSuite offers three plans at this time, a basic plan that manages 10 social media profiles for $19 a month, a team plan that manages 20 social media profiles for $99 a month, and a customizable enterprise option for larger accounts. Some of the key features of Hootsuite include:
- Access to connect to over 35 social media platforms.
- The ability to bulk schedule posts to your social media networks.
- Access to real-time analytics.
- The ability to integrate unlimited RSS feeds.
- Larger accounts are able to make team assignments to users.
- The ability to run social sweepstakes and larger accounts are able to access unique templates for this purpose.
Moz is a complete SEO resource on one website designed for the brand presence manager of all skill levels. Featuring SEO tips from professionals, Moz.com also offers a range of SEO tools that are designed to help you to improve your website’s SEO standing. Accessible through a free trial, the full suite of Moz SEO tools comes at a price of $159 per month. Some of the key features of Moz’s SEO tool suite include:
- Moz Keyword Explorer allows you to search for keywords within your niche that are the best for targeting based on search volume and difficulty.
- Moz SEO Audit and Crawl let you analyze your website to monitor its health from an SEO point of view. Any errors are flagged so that you can make the necessary changes.
- The Moz Backlink Research tool allows you to research backlinks to your site to find out who is linking to you and discover link-building opportunities.
- Moz Rank Tracking lets you track your website’s current SEO ranking and lets you monitor the ranking activity of various keywords in your niche.
- The Moz SEO Toolbar is a Chrome compatible tool that gives you access to Moz SEO tools on the go so that you don’t have to open the Moz website anytime you need a reference.
6. Social Jukebox
Social Jukebox is an automated social network management tool designed to eliminate the need to schedule your content because it automates the whole process for you! There are four subscription options to Social Jukebox that range in price from $19.99 to $99.99 a month which allow you to link up between 3 and 200 social media accounts. Some of the key features of Social Jukebox include:
- The ability to set up between 10 and 200 “Jukeboxes” to hold content that will be automatically posted to your social networks.
- The ability to store between 5,000 and 20,000 posts per account.
- Lets you set up between 50 and 1,000 targeted posts per account.
- Access to “mentions” data on social networks and the ability to graph those mentions to monitor your sociability.
SpyFu is a keyword research tool that allows you to spy on your competitor’s websites to view their most profitable keywords as well as their current organic and paid keyword placements. With the ability to access 11 years worth of keyword data on your competitors you can improve your own search engine standing. Some of the key features of SpyFu include:
- The ability to track keyword rankings.
- Access to tools for PPC research to get the best results for your PPC campaigns.
- The ability to monitor your PPC competitors and target keywords that they are missing or outbid them on keywords you really want to target.
- Research the popularity of niche related keywords.
- Access to a Google Keyword tool alternative for keyword research.
- The ability to filter and monitor competitors websites based on various criteria.
ViralTag is another social media management and marketing tool that targets users with plenty of visual content to share. Viral tag ranges in price from $24 per month for 1 user account and 10 social profiles, to $249+ per month for 5+ users and 50+ social profiles. Some of the key features of ViralTag include:
- The ability to schedule unlimited posts to your social networks.
- The ability to post to Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Facebook Profiles, Facebook Pages, Twitter, Linkedin Profiles and Linkedin Pages.
- Access to an intuitive marketing calendar for marketing your content.
- You can recycle posts and schedule posts based on category and time.
- Access to a link shortener.
- Social analytics access to monitor the progress and health of your social media accounts.
- Larger accounts can manage team workflow.
- Larger accounts can also integrate Google Analytics and UTM tracking.
Need Someone To Take Care of Your Online Brand Presence?
If you need a brand presence manager to take care of your online brand presence, check out Online Presence Manager and choose a package that’s right for you. You will find affordable services that fit any budget and save yourself the time and frustration of managing your own online presence.